Homeowners can endure great stress during the clean up process after a fire and smoke accident. Our experts from Emergency Restoration Services use specialized equipment and chemicals to neutralize and remove smoke and soot odors. We work thoroughly to remove smoke stains and soot coatings so that the damage will not become permanently embedded in your duct systems.
We always try to minimize your losses after fire damage. Cleaning the ducts early in the smoke removal process is essential to prevent the HVAC system from contaminating areas that have already been cleaned. Emergency Restoration Services technicians know how to properly remove smoke odor.
Our Duct System Smoke Cleaning Process
We work hard to prevent permanent damage to your HVAC system. To help you breathe easy, our certified and trained technicians will:
- Clean all the ducts of your air duct system.
- Clean the blower fan, coils, drain pan, and everything in the system.
- Repair and seal ductwork to prevent air leaks.
- Use an environmentally safe solution to decontaminate the ventilation system.
Why Choose Emergency Restoration Services for Duct System Smoke Removal Service?
Count on us to remove smoke from the duct system of your property. We have many qualities, including:
- No use of harsh chemicals
- Excellent customer service
- Arrival within 90 minutes
- IIRC certified crew
- Moisture inspection and thermal imaging scans
- 24/7 service
Trust Us for Duct System Smoke Removal Service
Count on Emergency Restoration Services for duct system smoke removal. When we’re done, you can breathe easy! We’re available 24/7 for customers in Chesapeake, Hampton, Norfolk, and throughout our service area. We also have other fire restoration services. Call 757-775-6911 or contact us online.