Before damage restoration work begins, a damage inspection is necessary. Emergency Restoration Services can perform that damage inspection and make recommendations for your restoration plan. Count on our experts to assess and formulate a solution, from damage inspection to final restoration and insurance claims.
Call 757-775-6911 if you live in Chesapeake, Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Newport News, and throughout our VA service area. Water, storm, wind, fire, mold, or any type of damage is our specialty at Emergency Restoration Services. Let us assist your through the entire recovery process and restore your home or business to its pre-damaged condition.
Why ERS For Reliable Damage Inspections?
Damage inspection by the skilled professionals at ERS is essential. It’s a crucial step in the restoration process for these reasons:
- Inspections before restoration work save time and plan a better allocation of resources and personnel.
- An assessment gives our professionals and the client clear strategies and a total restoration plan.
- A thorough inspection is essential for estimate and claim purposes.
- Insurance carriers require proper documentation and photographic evidence. An inspection begins that step.
ERS is Your Damage Inspection Expert in Newport News
Choose ERS for the most reliable, professional damage inspection, and you also choose:
- Quick and effective solutions
- Professionals with expertise at delicate projects
- Advanced equipment, skills and methods
- Insurance claim and billing assistance
- Wide range of contents restored
- 24/7 emergency response
- Trained, certified restoration specialists
Trust Emergency Restoration For Accurate Damage Inspections in Hampton, VA
At Emergency Restoration Services, our experienced staff has the training and expertise related to every aspect of restoration work. We won’t compromise on any step in the process, including thorough, reliable damage inspections.
We assist customers with mold remediation, water damage restoration, fire and smoke restoration, and much more. To arrange a consultation or learn more, contact us online or call 757-775-6911.